Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Well it's Halloween night and it has been a very fun filled day for everyone! We took the kids to McDonalds (one of their favourites) for lunch, then after a couple errands we went to Leisure World to go bowling! They had a great time!!! I only had my phone's camera to take pictures with so we'll see what they turn out like. I'm thinking they won't be very good. The bowling was a good distraction to the main event of the day......trick or treating! We got home just in time to get ready to go on the hunt for sweets with neighbor kids. My little ballerina, loved getting her hair pulled back like a 'real ballerina' and Em couldn't wait for me to paint a pawprint on her cheek. She is a cheerleader from High School Musical, her FAVOURITE movie right now, (it's driving me and Ty CRAZY) she's constently singing the songs from the movie. While I was trying to get the girls ready, Dagan was running around the house saying 'oooo ooooo oooo' at everyone! We went up to Serena and Alan's house so that we could all walk around together, 6 adults and 8 children. We all had a great time watching the kids, they were all so giddy! I think we ended up going to half a dozen houses, maybe, but the kids were quite happy to be done and go home to eat dinner and of course have sweets too. It surprises me how many bon fires and fireworkds there are on Halloween, since that is not a big thing to do at home. We've been listening to pops and bangs all evening. Even with several sweets and loud bangs outside, the kids are all sleeping really well, I guess we really wore them out today. I got all the halloween pictures in a slide show from today...I have some others from carving our pumpkins too but don't know if I will get those added today because it's almost midnight but I'll add them later, so check back! So, bye for now...

No comments: