Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another week has past

Well I've been working to get this site up and running and hopefully I will be a little more diligent at updating it with new posts and pictures.

Let's see...what's been happening this week...funny how at the end of the week I've no idea what I've done but I know I was gone all the time! The kids had school all week and for the first time in weeks we had NO birthday parties to put on or attend! That helped our Saturday out a lot! We did get the kids' Halloween costumes so we are set for that and didn't even wait til the last minute..yippeeeee (you'll have to wait til then to see them tho...No sneak peeks ;)

The girls also started ballet this week and they were very excited about it! Austyn has been so anxious about taking ballet but there just wasn't anyone teaching it. Then, I talked to Aishling, their dance teacher from last year. She asked me if either of the girls were going to continue this year. I was hesitant at first because they didn't' seem to enjoy the hip-hop class last year but then, much to Austyn's excitement, she told me she had a ballet teacher this year...bad news, she wasn't going to start until after Christmas. Well Austyn was over the moon about starting 'soon' in ballet! We went ahead and started her in another class until the ballet started, since Emma was taking gymnastics on Saturdays. She was enjoying her time in the class very much (all 3 that she took) and then Ashling told us that the class was actually going to start early...again Austyn was thrilled!!! Well ballet started on Saturday and Austyn was SO EXCITED about it. Emma hadn't decided if she wanted to take the class or not but wanted to try it out first. (Poor Dagan just gets hang out with mommy while we taxi the girls around). When I collected the girls...Emma had made up her mind...so now we have two little ballerina-to-be's in the house. I'll take a picture of them and post it, maybe before next weeks class.

After Ty was finished with work and all the kids were collected from their various classes we all worked out in the garden. We got the trampoline down for the winter...kids are always a little sad when we take it down but then they were REALLY excited when we first put it up in the spring. We had beautiful weather so we all enjoyed it. They helped us take down the trampoline while they were riding their bikes around!

Well that is about all the ramblings I can do for now...nothing too much exciting was going on this week...I'll update more later. I have a Scrapbook class on Monday evening so I should have a few more things to add to my crafty slide show....Have a blessed week ahead. Bye for now!

No comments: