Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello again

Well I'm not doing so good at posting regularly, seems to stay at only once a week....I guess that's better than not at all!
Once again this week was crazy! And....once again I'm not sure what I actually did...but I know it wasn't laundry and it wasn't cleaning the house! It looks like a bomb went off in it! Well maybe not that bad...a couple nights ago as we were getting kids ready for bed, I asked Dagan to put his clothes in the laundry bin and he said, I can't mammy it's too full! I had to laugh outloud at him.....hmmmm I guess I better do some washing :(
I did manage to get a little crafting done this week, but it was in the way of cards mostly. I did do one LO too and fixed another one that had been bugging me for ages! I did this LO in a class a couple years ago and just never finished it. I looked so plain, every time I looked at it in Em's book it stared back at me and I hated it. So I 'fixed' it. I wish I would have taken a before shot of it but I didn't think of it until after.





I had a couple birthday cards to do also, one for a little friend of Em's and one for a friend of ours (can you spot the little goof-up???)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous work, Love them, that was a great weekends worth of work!!!

Rachel said...

fab work, welcome to blog land!!!!

Elisa said...

Great blog, lots to stuff to see.
Will be back soon to take a better look