Saturday, November 3, 2007

YAY its finally Saturday!!!

I'm very excited it's Saturday....I'm going to a crop today and I've really been looking forward to it! I'm going with a couple friends here and meeting (IRL) some friends from the online craft forum that I chat (way too much) on. I'm bring loads of stuff to do but don't know how much I'll actually do, I hope a lot. I'm way behind. I've not been crafting too much with this £$%"@ cold I have and can't get rid of. Anyway, I'm still not feeling the greatest but I don't care I'm going anyway!

I did manage to get a card done yesterday...not gonna post the whole card yet as I haven't given it to the person it's going to and I don't want her to see it on here first. But I will show you the first parts of it...sorta a work in progress at this stage.

These little guys are called 'Tear Bears' and I think they are just adorable! What do you think???

Ok, well I have loads to do before leaving in an hour so I'm going for now...check back though and I will post up what I got done...assuming of course I get anything finished.

No comments: