Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have a cold!

Something about having a cold absolutely drives me crazy!!! I hate the fuzzy head feeling and I can't breath right and my nose hurts from blowing it so much and my eyes and throat are itchy...and...and...well you get the picture! Poor Ty...I kept him up so much last night with my snoring...I felt so bad this morning because I had kept him awake and all he said was, 'Ah it's no big deal, one night in 11 years is not too bad!' ahh bless him :) He's such a sweet guy, I love him to pieces! Even feeling yuky yesterday, I still managed to get a birthday card done for Ty's Grammy in Kansas. She will celebrate her 89th birthday on Saturday (so that means the card will be a little late, but nothing new there). I truly hope that I am able to live that long and still have most of my faculties about me, well at least as many as I have now...that's not saying a lot sometimes ;)





I had a great breakfast this morning with a dear friend, I don't think we chatted about many earth shaking events but it was really great getting together just to chat about nothing. I'm loving being able to do that too. Ty and I go just about every Wednesday after we drop the kids at school and last week I got a chance to go to breakfast/coffee with two other friends on Friday too. I could definitely get used to this new found freedom...


Let's see what other exciting news do I have.....hmm....not much...well exciting for me I guess...my wonderful mammy is sending me 3 pairs of much needed blue jeans! YAY!!! Not sure when I will get them but I'm very excited about it anyway, doesn't take much I guess LOL And...I have just over a week before I get to spend the afternoon scrapbooking away at the Midlands Craft Club very first Saturday crop!!! Yippee Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY excited about this. I really hope this new craft club has a good turn out on the 3rd, it would be great to a good group of ladies that enjoy getting together to crop.



Lastly I will share one more picture of our cutie Maisy...we got her a rubber chicken to play with at the shop yesterday and it squeaks just a little bit. It is already worth all €5 it cost me, I have laughed until I had tears streaming down my face at her playing with this silly chicken! She is rolling it around, chewing on it, throwing it up in the air, whipping her head around with it and just carrying it around the house. She is absolutely hysterical! It's not a great picture as I took it with my phone and she wouldn't exactly hold still long enough to pose! I was trying to get one of her holding it in her mouth but she was moving about too much!

With that...I better go for now...more later when hopefully I'm feeling a bit better. TTFN

No comments: