Thursday, August 18, 2011

paint covered hands = happy heart

Today I got to pull out all my *stuff* and just create. I had an idea in my head and I love being able to make that idea into something beautiful (and that actually looks somewhat like what I had in my head). A month or so ago I bought a barn window that said "bloom where you are planted" and ever since I got it I've wanted to creat my own. So today I did!
The window I bought

My version

--housework that can wait
--fingers and hands splattered with paint
--good friends that pick up craft supplies for me (thanks Jo)
--a friend that doesn't mind my messy house
--chores finished
--no complaints to hearing "leftovers tonight"
--understanding husband that always encourages
--beautiful words
--funny stories
--bedtime prayers


No comments: