Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Book One.Thousand. Gifts

"I used to think that God's gifts were on shelves one above the other and that the taller we grew in Christian character the easier we should reach them. I find now that God's gifts are on shelves one beneath the other and it is not a question of growing taller but of stooping lower and that we have to bow down, always down, to get His best gifts." F.B. Meyer quoted in the book One Thousand Gifts

John 3:30
He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less

Still struggling with actually putting what I'm reading and learning into action....but I'm working on it.

Thankful today for.....
Ice Packs
classic Disney movies
church challenges
diving in deeper....and learning something
good news on facebook
play dates

No comments: