Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So Blessed

Crazy busy the last few days with school starting and birthday parties, Gravette Days' festivities......

To anyone that is keep track and keeping me accountable...I'm still stopping throughout the day and thanking God for that moment, I just haven't gotten those moments transferred to the blog! :)  I finished the book One.Thousand.Gifts and have started reading something new but same similar subject. Its good, scary, overwhelming, daunting & so many other things all at the same time.....to really learn, dig deeper & truly try to understand God on a different level than I have ever even considered before. Its an interesting journey to say the least. Trying to become the person God created me to be....

My list of gifts over the last couple of days:

--Small towns
--good friends
--parades
--fresh squeezed lemonade and homemade bbq
--Street Dances




--watching the kids experience pure joy, just being silly and run around in circles
--Birthday Party giggles
--disagreements that lead to long talks
--night before school butterflies
--FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
--pot roast cooking in the crockpot
--family meals & devotions
--letting go...and just running without worrying if someone will see me





 --Creativity
taking something simple or plain & making it into something unique and beautiful
--Quiet mornings
--coffee on the back patio while listening to the birds sing

No comments: