Friday, August 5, 2011

Beautiful Gifts

As a mom I feel very blessed by the beautiful gifts of my children. I was given 4 children with very unique personalities and they constantly amaze me. I could fill a list of 1000 gifts just in them alone. One aspect of these personalities is the ability to just be silly for the simple purpose of laughing even if it is just laughing at themselves. This is one thing I could never do even as a kid...I didn't like "feeling silly" or like someone was laughing AT me. Obviously this is not something that Austyn has ever considered......she is quite comfortable being SILLY! And I adore her for it!!
 

--silly hats!
--ability to make others laugh
--confidence
--cool-er evenings
--sounds of summer
--cicadas

Dare I say "vintage" barbies were discovered in our 'need to move to storage' pile. I laughed out loud listening to the 3 big kids play with my old barbie. I answered many "mom what is THIS" questions and I'm kinda embarrassed to say the answer was "its a tube top" more than a few times. I'm a child of the 70s...what'd ya do???  
 


--busy days
--football practice
--using my degree
--marketing
--Popsicles in the pool

No comments: