Friday, December 5, 2008

My little birdies arrived!

No I don't mean I've had a baby! No one get excited....although I'd really love if that is why I was posting! Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant....most of the time. The pregnancy overall has gone by very fast, honestly its hard to believe that it is almost over. BUT at the same time I am tired of my ribs, pelvis, back etc hurting ALL the time, walking like a duck, not having room in my tummy to eat much at a time, and the vein in the back of my knee is really sore (and nasty looking to be honest). Ok ok, enough whining! It doesn't sound like I'm enjoying myself at all but I am.......truely!

Ok back to the reason for the post.....you may remember a few weeks or so back I won some lovely little birdies that Heather, a friend of mine makes and gave away on her blog. She really makes lovely things! (go take a look on her blog or on her etsy shop) I was expecting 4 but actually got 6 of them so I was very excited! They were sent to mom first then on to me in a package full of girlie baby stuff (grandma went a bit crazy shopping) and these little ornaments. I hung them on our Christmas tree so they could 'rest' from their long journey!

aren't they cute!

I have loads of crafting stuff to do...have Thank You cards to make from the baby shower and I'd still like to do the paperplay challenge for this week too....hmmmm maybe I can combine the two....trouble is I've no inspiration and it hurts to sit for too long so it might have to wait a few more days.....we'll see!

I'll update again in a day or so with the Christmas decorating the kids did......

1 comment:

outofthedark said...

I'm so glad they made the flight and so glad you enjoy them!