Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting into the Christmas Spirit...


We actually put up and decorated the tree over a week and half ago now, we always put it up Thanksgiving weekend, I'm just now getting the pics off my camera and on here...don't really have a good excuse so I won't even try!

I wasn't exactly feeling Christmasy at the time but the kids were so excited about decorating that we couldn't put it off any longer! We listened to holiday music and they danced around and debated over which ornament would look better here or there...they had so much fun, it was great watching them.


Dagan's turn to put the Angel on top!



Sassy's new favourite spot!

We added a few more decorations to the house last night too. The kids wanted to make snowflakes (I actually had to look up online how to do it because I coudln't remember! Very sad!!!)

I've been doing a little bit (a very little bit) of crafting lately as well. When Ty was home back in the Spring, he picked up some paper for me to use for my classes. This Christmas themed paper was part of that bundle and I loved the paper so I just had to fit in a class before this baby joined us. So last week I had a Christmas class, it wasn't full so I have some paper left but I at least got to use some of it. These are the two LOs that I did.



Then some of the ladies from the craft forum that I hang out on had a Christmas party online last weekend. There were games and classes/tutorials etc. This card was my take on one of the classes that was posted by Jackie on her blog. The inside of the card I left blank so that I could add a Christmas picture, when we get around to taking one! Thanks for the instructions Jackie!!!




~tfl

2 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great card thanks for giving it a go , and I love all your Christmas tree photos =0)

outofthedark said...

i love paper crafts you've done here...really cute!