Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby Shower

A friend of ours from church threw me a baby shower this afternoon. I asked the girls to go with me and I could not believe how excited they were to be included in a 'big girl' event. They were so cute! We played a couple games and I'm very sad to say I didn't win any of them, Emma did though! Can you list baby/pregnancy related items for each letter in the alphabet....yeah well me either apprently! ha ha ha After a wonderful plate full of very yummy treats (girls are not allowed any sugary treats for at least a week after all that....) Austyn helped me unwrap the presents while Emma played the photographer! Here are the pictures from the day! Thanks to all the ladies that were there. I had a wonderful time (and the girls did too).


The whole group

I think this would be a GREAT Christmas outfit.... ;o)
The three bibs say 'you are my sunshine' 'Grandpa loves me' and 'Grandma's cutie...'
These are the cutest little hand-knitted cardigans! Thanks to Ruth's mom I got 4 of these beautiful gifts!!!




'My First Christmas' stuff.....fingers crossed this will be!
Austyn helping
just chatting...
Look at alll the gifts and yummy treats!
I'm alittle over 36 weeks now so 3 1/2 weeks til my due date.....really hoping she's early though, would love to be home and settled (at least partially) for Christmas!!! Fingers crossed......now...off to make Thank You cards for everyone!!! hmmmmm ok well its after 10pm maybe Thank you's will wait til tomorrow.......

1 comment:

outofthedark said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun...so great to look at little baby things again!