Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy Crafting



Well this week I've been very busy.....the house is a mess and I'm behind on my washing, drying and ironing....so obviously I've been crafting!!!

Here is my contribution to this weeks Paperplay Challenge.....a card or layout using ONLY pink & white.....so I really challenged myself and made it a Christmas card...

Also, worked on this yesterday. A very good friend is having a birthday party for her daughter that is turning one this weekend. This is our gift for her. Its a 10x10 canvas that I painted black around the edges and then decorated. I hope she likes it....






tfl



3 comments:

Sandie said...

OH WOW, that was fast!!! Cute, cute card.. can't believe you made the pink work so well on a xmas card :) Thanks for taking the challenge.

LOVE the canvas, I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it!!

Di's Dooodles said...

The card is so cute & girly!! & I love the Canvas- your friend will be delighted I am sure!!

littlebit said...

I love the pink on the card. Its nice to have a change from red and green all the time!

I adore that canvas, black and white is absolutely my favourtie combination!