Monday, November 12, 2007

Babies...Babies...Babies

No not mine...but those of friends. A very good friend of mine just resently found out she was expecting her 2nd baby (YAY!!!!), another good friend here in Ireland is due a couple weeks with her 2nd baby..they think their second girl and finally a very close friend and confidant (sp?) back in CO just had their third baby, a girl! Mammy and baby Selah are both doing great, I'm very thrilled to say. Well walking around in our new Shopping centre this weekend I came across this little frame...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...and my mind went crazy with ideas of what I could 'do' to it! ha ha Well this is what I did (Karen if you are reading this...turn away now or you will ruin your surprise...I'll take it to the post tomorrow or Wednesday so you can expect it soon)

This little project kept me busy today and I'm really happy with how it turned out...hope Karen and Selah are too...




Here is the finished frame, pictures and all...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: