Thursday, November 8, 2007

Doing Better

Well I'm doing a little better...in several areas....One, it's not quite been a week and I'm posting again! Yay!!! Two, my grandma is out of the hospital and is doing better so that is great news!!! Three, my mom sounds better and is getting herself ready for surgery next Thursday. Her sounding better makes me feel much better. Four, kids were out of school all last week and so didn't get to have my weekly breakfast date with Ty on Wednesday :( BUT we did get to go yesterday so that made me very happy (and Ty too)!!! Five, I started making my Christmas cards this week, I've only made one...but hey I started! hmmmm what else....OH and Six, I got to go to a crop on Saturday afternoon (see previous post) and I had a great time, got to chat with some good friends, eat fabulous sweet home-made baked goodies AND got 4 pages done in a book so that was fantastic!!! All in all I think I am doing pretty well this week, can't complain about much of anything!

No comments: