Sunday, October 26, 2008

just a few things...

Well I've been sitting here (on my exercise ball because my back hurts) adding pictures to Facebook and figured I better add them here as well....

My growing 'little' bump....


The two layouts I did for my class last week....



and way out of chronological order....a few from Austyn's Tea Party Birthday...







And a few more from Mom & Jim's Visit...






Beautiful Autumn colours from top of Blarney!
All the fam infront of Bunratty Castle
Ok, thats it for now.....I think I'm caught up on the pictures to add, at least for a little while...

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Looks like you've been having some fun! The girls look happy :)

Love, love, love the cars and track for your DS's birthday!!! Wonderful idea for both the kids and dads ;)

You're doing a great job with the baby growing ... not long now!!