Sunday, March 9, 2008

We made it...

The entire month of February passed in a blur! We had something on every weekend and many weeknights of the entire month! I can't believe we packed in so many things....but I do have the circles under my eyes to prove it..LOL Well no not really but I was certainly glad to find out that we had very little planned for this weekend. Then what did we go and do....cleaned out the utility room! UGH!!!! It feels good to have it cleaned up and straightened again. And on top of that since we cleaned out some cupboards in there I got to clean out some space in the kitchen too and now have more storage...YIPPEE!!!! I know I'm embarrassed to even write that, very sad that something like that is exciting. I think I have recuperated from my craft weekend last week and now ready for another one! ha ha Well I probably shouldn't do that to Ty again so soon.....better give him a little time to recuperate himself....a few days more anyway! :)

Ok...off to help the kids paint...wahoo...should be fun...good photo opp anyway!

No comments: