Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Holiday

The kids were out this week, and next, for Easter holidays. Some friends booked a house at a holiday centre, Trabolgan, down near Cork for our two families to share. The kids entertained each other really well, it was great that they all got on so well together. The centre was fantastic, the houses were clean and all the activities and shows and such were really nice. We had a wonderful time. Even though I'm exhausted today, the break was very relaxing I think for everyone. The place was kinda like a YMCA camp that we had at home, the best way to describe it I guess. We got to see Barney, Bob the Builder and the kids got to learn ballet with Angelina Ballerina and then had a performance one night with her. Ty taught the kids (and me) how to skip rocks on the water and we tried to fly kites but just didn't work. We never made it to the minigolf or pitch n putt or playground but we did make it to the pool 3 times! We got some amazing pictures by the shore, flying kites, sunsets, and of course ballet dancing! I will try to get some up on here very soon. I think we have decided to make that our Easter Break tradition!.....for now though, I've got a mountain of laundry to do...

2 comments:

Neasa said...

Heard loads of great reviews about Trabolgan, might head down this Summer as we didn't go away last year and can't imagine we're going away this year (both our kids are Super Hyper-last foreign holiday I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown!! Mind you, it was 2 weeks in sweltering heat.....) I would love Trabolgan if we could guarantee the weather.

Neasa said...

Should that have read, Both OF our kids???? We don't have one each!!!!