Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday dear Ty.....Happy Birthday to You!!!! Yesterday was, yes you guessed it..Ty's birthday. I don't think he'd mind me saying that he turned 34 and is looking better and better each day! Well actually that is a very literal statement. He is (semi)training for the annual triathlon they have here, TriAthlone. It's in July (I think). He's been doing fantastic working out, he has been going to the gym 5 days a week, with very few slips, for the last 2 months almost! He looks great and is feeling good too. We are all very proud of him and I hope he can stick with it. I don't personally see the need to jump in the River Shannon when its freezing to 'race' people you may or may not know just to jump out and ride a bike and then run! But hey whatever! ;o) Seriously, he is doing great and I'm really proud of him!

Ok, got sidetracked....back to his birthday....I dug out some of my stamping stuff and cards and paper etc for the kids to use to make Ty a birthday card from the each of them. Here is what they came up with...
Photobucket

and here's mine:
Photobucket

Ok...well that's all for now. Aaron (Ty's cousin) is coming this weekend for a short visit and I have some laundry to do so he doesn't have to sleep on a bare mattress....more later

No comments: