Sunday, February 3, 2008

I was Tagged!!!!

Well it's obvious I haven't been checking my blog lately cuz I was tagged weeks ago and just realized it!!!

I've was tagged by my friend and self proclaimed craftaholic Mandy! Thanks girlie! “You Make My Day Award” the rules are…..Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! So, to narrow it down to ten….There are so many blogs I enjoy but I'll narrow it down. Here we go......Karen, Neasa, Beckie, Deb & Eva!..........Enjoy ladies!!!!!

2 comments:

Neasa said...

Ahh, thanks hun. I need to get your addy, (Can you p.m. me on cs forum?) I have a card made from the day I was supposed to go to your surprise crop...I was all set to go, bags backed. Then the kids started puking all over the place.....such is life. Ahh well, they'll have kids someday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks Kelly - haven't been around much... sorry for the delay!

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday! ;-)