Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Emma's Bday Pics finally



I don't know why it's taken me so long to get these up on the blog, but here they are at long last...Emma's 7th Birthday party pics. I don't have too many as I didn't check with the parents of the other girls about putting pics up on the internet. Anyway, she had a great time playing and getting her face painted. Her present from all of us was tickets to go see High School Musical On Ice at the end of February. She is counting down the days!!! She was so excited and can't wait to go! I'm sure we'll have loads of pics from that day as well...I'll try to get them up on the site quicker!

Well I've gotten a flu or something similar and have felt terrible the last couple of days. I'm doing better now tonight but just still very tired...so that's about all I'm gonna do for tonight...more later when I'm feeling better!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great pics, she looks like she had a ball, and love the beautiful face painting!!!!!! Such cuties.