Sunday, January 13, 2008

Very Lucky Woman!




So what do you think....looks like your ordinary, fabulous scrappbooking crop, right? Well if you were thinking that, you would be very very wrong! No, not that it wasn't a fabulous day of crafting (or 'crap' booking as Dagan, age 4, calls it) it was a fabulous day BUT what was so amazing about it is that my dear hubby organised the entire thing...he was very devious, he ferreted out email addresses and phone numbers from my computer and organised everything from the venue and date to the scrapbook shop for our retail therapy and of course all the lovely ladies that came to the crop! I felt very proud, a couple of 'my' ladies-that come to my classes most every month-were there and we even had a couple that had never been to a crop before so that was very exciting for me! I'm still not sure of all the details, how exactly Ty did it all but he did an exceptional job of setting everything up and really surprised me! Ty had been planning this for months and I never knew a thing! Sometimes it really worries me that he can be so deceptive! Thankfully it's always for good purposes! ;o) Of course I'd say it's pretty easy for him, I am so naive and completely unobservant, it's not like I make it very challenging for him! LOL We had a great time, got lots of work done, can't show any of it though as it's a gift for someone special! and of course got some great new stash and it should go without saying that we chatted.....a lot! There was great munchies and Ty and kids even brought us all cheesecake! All in all it was a wonderful day and Ty reminded me once again of how very much I love him and how lucky I truly am! Thanks to everyone that helped make the day so great!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Neasa said...

Hi Kelly, I was hoping to make your surprise crop but couldn't go at the last minute. I'm so disappointed to have missed it. Well done to Ty! Happy Birthday!!!

eva birdthistle said...

I missed out too *sniff sniff* so glad you had a wonderful time!!! What a fabby hubby you have :)

Mandy said...

What a great day! Is was a pleasure to be part of it! Definately some pics there for scrapping???

Mandy x

Mandy said...

Hi Kelly, you have been tagged, details are over on my page, have a great day! hugs :)