Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally crafting again!

It's been ages since I sat down and actually 'crafted' anything. After we moved I offically got a Scrapbook Room and it was nearly 2 months later that I got it cleared out and it looked like something more than a storage unit. Well there are still a few boxes in it but I have shelves up and my desk put in place and most of my crafting stuff is somewhat out of boxes, it isn't organised yet but its getting there. I scheduled a class to teach on Monday so after Austyn's birthday party last weekend, I got busy on getting a mini-book created for the class. The book spells TRAVEL and the papers I used were ones that I found at a scrapbook shop in Kansas when we were home a year ago. They were being clearanced out so I couldn't get the amount of each page that I would normally get but I got what they had and made it work. Well I could tell that I was out of practice as my brain really had to think with this book....I guess that could be a little from the pregnancy too, my brain always seems to go to mush when I'm expecting.....either way it took a lot of brain cells to kick in to gear to get this silly book completed but I finally did and I'm happy with the result. I will print out pictures this weekend and add those along with some finishing touches around the photos, then it will be completed...class is monday so I better get busy! Here's just a peek at the front of the book...I'll add some more pics when I get the book completed (probably after the class though)......stay tuned! TFL

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I wanna see the finished product :) Can't wait!!!