Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmmm this is appropriate...

So I get these emails from WayFM, a christian radio station, and it amazes me sometimes the versus and songs they use on the devotional sometimes just really hit home (lately it seems they are all appropriate in some way) but anyway....this was in my email inbox today...


Whatever You're Doing
by Sanctus Real
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believeYou're up to something bigger than me

Becoming the person that God wants you to be is a process. It takes time and willingness. And when God begins working in you, it can feel like you’ve been put into a giant blender and everything is getting mixed up.It can feel like your life is in total chaos and you have no idea which way to go. But God knows what he’s doing. And he’s doing everything for your good. So when you feel all mixed up and don’t understand, trust that he’s up to something big. He’s making you into the person he wants you to be.
Isaiah 55:8-9
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,so my ways are higher than your waysand my thoughts higher than your thoughts.”

Don't think I could have said it any better...but its a great description at how we are feeling right now...

No comments: